Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Class of 2024: The Countdown Begins


Aquarium Outing. July 2011
In 45 days you will begin your formal education and start kindergarten. We are enjoying our last summer together as a dynamic duo of preschooler and her stay-at-home mom, and we are almost ready. We have the uniforms purchased, the items on the school supply list checked, and the backpack is on the way.

It is hard to believe that the baby we brought home from the hospital a little over 5 years ago is now a big girl ready to write her name, open juice boxes, and ready to impress the world with her charm and ability. I still haven't taught you how to ride a bike without training wheels, but at least I've taught you how to tie your shoes, and say please and thank you.

I will miss spending the day with you, but I cannot wait for you to begin this new and exciting chapter in your life.

I love you.

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment